Saturday, November 30, 2013

BOWING MY PRIDE------------------- IN SAI .


BOWING MY PRIDE------------------- IN SAI .

Inspite of Loving Grace & Warm Love you gave
I still couldn"t spread my hands in front of You .

Inspite of right paths you always showed me
I still couldnt understand You .

I know just your holy name SAI
can burn all my difficulties & sorrows
in a moment .

I still couldn"t take your sacred name .

Reading few Scriptures & holy books
I started feeling myself
as a learned devotee of yours .

My Mind is now full of
my Pride & my Ego in me .

Only if I could have bowed down once
at your holy feet
My Ego & My pride
must have have left me by now .

Knowing the truth of Life
today I Feel to surrender myself
completely at your holy feet
Bowing My Pride ---- My Ego .

I pray before you my Sai
if you Forgive me & Bless me with
your Loving Grace
My Devotion in you may
start arising in me .

Sai your name is the only
truth of Life .
I know if I take your sacred name...... SAI
My Pride & My Ego shall
Leave me immediately .

If I finish the identity of
Me , My , I ................. Ego
and Bow down myself completely
surrendering to You my SAINATH .

I know I will be With You .... In You
But SAI this can only be possible .

IF ONLY YOUR LOVING GRACE
IS BLESSED ON ME .........................

.......................................... MY SAI .
Rajiv Dube

श्री साई सच्चरित्र



श्री साई सच्चरित्र

आओ मिलकर पढ़ें और साथ जुड़ें !

श्री साई सच्चरित्र अध्याय 1

श्री साई सच्चरित्र अध्याय 2


आओ मिलकर पढ़ें और साथ जुड़ें !

Sai Aartian साईं आरतीयाँ