Friday, November 29, 2013

APNE CHARNO ME JAGAH DE DO MERE SAI.


APNE CHARNO ME JAGAH DE DO MERE SAI.

When My Mind wanders 
not knowing , where to go
not knowing , near whom to go .

I just remember my ---- SAI 
and get totally lost in him .

So long as my eyes see my Guru Sai
I don"t worry of ........ where I am .

SAI keeps me safe from my enemies and
He protects me from those who
wish me harm .

When I loose my way & forget where to go
SAI comes to show me the way .

I love to return back in safe & loving hands of my
Guru Sai .

When i am hungry
SAI arranges for me the food to eat .

When I am thirsty 
SAI arranges for me the water to drink .

I have now come to the end of my journey
My long awaited reward is now to come .

I pray Guru Sai 

BUS APNE CHARNO ME THODI SI JAGAH
DE DO MERE SAI.

............. APNE CHARNO ME THODI SI JAGAH
........................... DE DO MERE SAI .
Rajiv Dube,

श्री साई सच्चरित्र



श्री साई सच्चरित्र

आओ मिलकर पढ़ें और साथ जुड़ें !

श्री साई सच्चरित्र अध्याय 1

श्री साई सच्चरित्र अध्याय 2


आओ मिलकर पढ़ें और साथ जुड़ें !

Sai Aartian साईं आरतीयाँ