Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lovely Inspirational Story

Lovely Inspirational Story 
and Its Surely worth to Share with your Loved Ones. I have in My Hands 2 Boxes. Which God gave me to Hold, He Said,''Put All your Sorrows in the Black,and all your Joys in the Gold.I heeded His Words,and in the 2 Boxes,Both my Joys and Sorrows I Stored. But though the Gold became Heavier each day,The Black was as light as Before. With curiosity,I opened the Black,I wanted to find out why, And as I saw,in the base of the box,a Hole through which my Sorrows had fallen out by. I showed the hole to God,and Mused aloud,'I wonder where my Sorrows could be' He smiled a Gentle Smile at me. ' My Child,they are all with Me' 
I asked,'God why did you give me 2 boxes then,why the Gold and Balck with a Hole?' God said,'My child,the Gold is for you to count your BLESSINGS,the Black is for you to LET GO''

श्री साई सच्चरित्र



श्री साई सच्चरित्र

आओ मिलकर पढ़ें और साथ जुड़ें !

श्री साई सच्चरित्र अध्याय 1

श्री साई सच्चरित्र अध्याय 2


आओ मिलकर पढ़ें और साथ जुड़ें !

Sai Aartian साईं आरतीयाँ